Product Code : PolymolSNF
Brand Name : POLYCRYL
- Ph Level
- 9.0 to 10.0
- Polycryl-7647 can be used for crack filling and as tile jointing compound by mixing with white cement. Polycryl-7647 modified cement mortars have excellent adhesion top a variety of surfaces such as concrete, masonry, brick, wood, metals etc. Polycryl-7647 modified cement mortars do not require wet curing as Polycryl-7647 holds the water in the system sufficient for cement curing. Polycryl-7647 increases workability of the mortar at one side and at the other side thin sections dry rapidly.
- White, Milky
- Physical Form
- Polycryl-7647 Gujarat Polysol Chemical Pvt. Ltd.
- Polycryl-7647 is an aqueous polymer emulsion specially designed for cementitious compositions.
- Polycryl-7647 has excellent water proofing capability and widely used for water proofing of floors, rooftops, basements and maintenance of seepage and leakage.
Nature : Styrene-Acrylic emulsion polymer.
Solubility : Completely miscible in water.
Solid : 47 ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ± 1 %
Specific Gravity : 1.00 to 1.08
Min. film formation temp. : 10-15 ÃÂÃÂ°C
Glass transition temp. Tg : 12ÃÂÃÂ°C
Properties: Polycryl-7647 supplied in the form of milky liquid. If stored properly in its original sealed packaging the shelf life is at least 6 months. Cement mortars modified with Polycryl-7647 are hard, tough and durable. Compared with unmodified mortars, Polycryl-7647 modified mortars have superior flexural, compressive, adhesive and impact strength, as well as excellent abrasion resistance. They are especially useful where thin sections are desirable and where excessive vibration and heavy traffic are encountered.
Advantage : The advantage of Polycryl 7647 are as below, Increased tensile and flexural strengths Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces Excellent toughness Chemical resistance Exceptional pot life in high temperatures Good stability Ease of application Sediment-free, stable emulsion : The advantage of Polycryl 7647 are as below,
- Payment Terms
- Others, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Polycryl 7647 is available in 200 kg & 250 kg HDPE drum and in Bulk Tankers of 10 MT, 16 MT & 20 MT & 25 MT capacities. Alternative packing may be available upon request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India