Gujplast PCF 3714
Gujarat Polysol Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Gujplast PCF 3714 is a ready to use high range water reducing concrete admixture emanating from the state-of-the-Art Polycarboxylate technology.
- Gujplast PCF 3714 is new generation superplasticizer containing carboxylic (COOH) group instead of sulphonic (SO3H) as in case of Melamine or Naphthalene Formaldehyde Sulphonate.
Nature : Synthetic Polycarboxylic Ester.
Appearance : Cream colour powder
pH value (1:10) : 6.5 ± 0.5
Solubility : Readily soluble in water
Solid : Min. 95.0 %
Bulk density : 450 to 650 gm/liter
Chloride content : Below 0.02 %
Properties : The power packed (COOH) moiety is absorbed on hydrating cement grain in much greater amount than conventional superplasticizer, resulting excellent fluidity and yielding a Rheoplastic & Self Compacting Concrete
(SCC) at low water cement ratio.
Due to steric-hindrance effect imparted by ether-function hydrophilic chain attached to polymer, superior slump (workability) retention is achievable by use of Gujplast PCF 3714. Do not use blending with SNF base plasticizer.
Gujplast PCF 3714 is the main raw material for concrete admixture, which improves water reducing abilities. We provide first rate products through continuous quality control and usage development.
Advantage : The advantage of Gujplast PCF 3714 are as below,
* High water reducing ability.
* Easy to use any cement grade.
* Improve early strenght.
* Produces cohesive and non-segregating concrete mixtures.
* Small dosage level.
* Increase compressive and flexural strength of concrete at all ages.
* More than 40 % water reduction in high performance concrete.
* Faster recycle of formwork owing to accelerated early strength development.
* Close textured fair faced smooth concrete.
* Rheoplastic self-leveling and self compacting concrete.
* Economical concrete design.
Dosage : 0.2 to 0.8 kilograms/100 kilograms cementitious material for most concrete mixes using typical concrete ingredients. However for silica fume concrete, the dosage may fall outside recommendation and site trials in case of critical workability and setting time parameters as per requisites to fix optimum dosage. To be mix with water and added to cement aggregate mixture.
Packing : Gujplast PCF 3714 is available in 25 kg Paper bag.
Caution : Do not mix Gujplast PCF 3714 to any other products without pilot scale trial.